PKF Worldwide Tax Update Q1 2017
In this first 2017 quarterly issue, the PKF Worldwide Tax Update newsletter again brings together notable tax changes and amendments from around the world, each followed by a PKF commentary which provides further insight and information on the matters discussed. PKF is a global network with offices in over 350 locations and operating in over 150 countries across 5 regions. Our tax experts specialise in providing high quality tax advisory services to international and domestic organisations in all our markets.
- Australian transfer pricing and Country-by-Country Reporting (‘CbCR’) documentation;
- The Ireland Budget Report 2017;
- The alignment of the Dutch innovation box regime with the OECD’s BEPS nexus approach
- Amendments to the advanced corporate tax payment regime in Spain
- Amazon’s fulfilment services in the United States which could create State Tax liabilities for its sellers.
We hope that you will find this issue of PKF's Worldwide Tax Update both informative and interesting. Please do not hesitate to contact any of our PKF offices or experts directly should you need any further advice or information.