PKF Worldwide Tax Update Q1 2018
In this first 2018 quarterly issue, the PKF Worldwide Tax Update newsletter again brings together notable tax changes and amendments from around the world, with each followed by a PKF commentary which provides further insight and information on the matters discussed. PKF is a global network with 400 offices, operating in over 150 countries across our 5 regions, and its tax experts specialise in providing high quality tax advisory services to international and domestic organisations in all our markets.
In this issue featured articles include discussions on:
- Key tax changes for 2018 in Romania and the Netherlands;
- Interesting (upcoming) European Court of Justice case law in Belgium and Germany;
- VAT developments in Rwanda, Switzerland and the United Arab Emirates;
- Automatic Exchange of Information developments in Hong Kong and Switzerland;
- Developments in the area of (international) personal income tax in Bulgaria, Cyprus and South Africa;
- Transfer pricing developments in Cyprus, Germany, Hungary and Mexico;
- An update on the US Tax Reform.
We hope that you will find this issue of PKF's Worldwide Tax Update both informative and interesting. Please do not hesitate to contact your PKF office directly should you need any further advice or information.