PKF Worldwide Tax Update Q4 2017
In this final quarter issue for 2017, the PKF Worldwide Tax Update newsletter again brings together notable tax changes and amendments from around the world, with each followed by a PKF commentary which provides further insight and information on the matters discussed. PKF is a global network with 400 offices, operating in over 150 countries across our 5 regions, and its tax experts specialise in providing high quality tax advisory services to international and domestic organisations in all our markets.
In this issue featured articles include discussions on:
- Key tax changes from the 2017 Finance Law in Algeria and Kenya;
- Highlights of the corporate income tax reform in Belgium;
- VAT developments in China and the United Arab Emirates;
- The introduction of the Multilateral Instrument (MLI) in the United Kingdom;
- Double tax treaty developments in Serbia;
- Regulations on closely held companies and interest deduction limitations in Sweden
We hope that you will find this issue of PKF's Worldwide Tax Update both informative and interesting. Please do not hesitate to contact your PKF office directly should you need any further advice or information.