PKF (VGA) Chartered accountants & business Advisers in partnership with PKF (VGA) Human Capital & Labour Law Practitioners provide the full spectrum of human resources management and Labour Law assistance.
PKF (VGA) Human Capital provides professional HR knowledge and experience combined with strategic and operational HR interventions to assist PKF (VGA) Chartered Accountants and Business advisers to implement best practices and to ensure compliance to relevant legislation.
- Industrial Relations
- Advice on disciplinary matters, how to handle discipline in the workplace
- CCMA & BC Assistance, guidance and representation
- Grievance Processes
- Ill health and incapacity
- Discipline, Inquiries and Consultations (how to handle discipline in the workplace; training and guidance)
- HR Matters documents & policies and procedures
- Statutory Requirements;
- Employment Equity
- Legislation requirements
- Annual submissions to Department of Labour
- Compliance Management
- Skills Development
- Design of training and development of training to suit the needs of your business
- Mandatory & PIVOTAL training plans and submission
- Incorporation of Skills into BBBEE Audit and Compliance
- All HR related matters; contracts of employment, employee administration, pension and medical aid related issues.
- Employee relations
- Advice on staff restructuring and retrenchment
- Legislative interpretation leave; e Annual, Sick, Maternity and Paternity & Parental leave.
- Basic conditions of Employment Act
- Termination processes
For any further information please contact: Elsa van Zyl / 071 333 6992