Tel: +27 44 874 2320
- Heybré has 7 years’ experience and completed her articles as an Audit Trainee Accountant between 2014 and 2016.
- Her clients ranged from travel, hospitality, manufacturing, property investment and retail.
- She had exposure to privately owned companies under IFRS and IFRS for SMEs respectively.
- Heybré joined a local authority in January 2017, as an Administration Officer: Performance, Internal Audit and Risk Management, joined a Big Four Audit Firm in November 2017 where she has gained experience in Private Sector External Audits, Public Sector Internal Audits and Performance Management and joined PKF George in August 2019 as Associate Director.
- Heybré has extensive experience in audit planning, execution, report writing, communication of findings and recommendations and quality assurance. She is excellent in managing projects and has great interpersonal and communication skills and plays a significant role in the development of her subordinates
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Institute of Internal Auditors South Africa (IIA SA)
- B.Com (Financial Accounting)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Accounting Sciences (Hons) University of South Africa (2016)
- Chartered Accountant (South Africa) (2017)