PKF Worldwide Tax Update Q3 2017
In this third quarterly issue for 2017, the PKF Worldwide Tax Update newsletter again brings together notable tax changes and amendments from around the world, with each followed by a PKF commentary which provides further insight and information on the matters discussed. PKF is a global network with 400 offices, operating in over 150 countries across our 5 regions, and its tax experts specialise in providing high quality tax advisory services to international and domestic organisations in all our markets.
- New regulations on innovation tax deduction in Belgium and tax credit for investments in R&D in Italy;
- Transfer pricing developments in China and Mexico;
- VAT developments in the Czech Republic, Serbia, Spain, Switzerland and the United Arab Emirates;
- Withholding tax developments in Malaysia and Switzerland;
- Double tax treaty developments in India and South Africa;
- Exchange of information developments in Hong Kong and Switzerland.
We hope that you will find this issue of PKF's Worldwide Tax Update both informative and interesting. Please do not hesitate to contact any of our PKF offices or experts directly should you need any further advice or information.