RETRENCHMENTS, RESTRUCTURING, CCMA, SETA CLAIMS, STATUTORY COMPLIANCE AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS ASSISTANCE
14 Oct 2019
PKF (VGA) Human Capital provides professional HR knowledge and experience combined with strategic and operational HR interventions to assist PKF (VGA) Chartered Accountants and Business advisers to implement best practices and to ensure compliance to relevant legislation.
PKF (VGA) Human Capital has structured several outsourced packages to reduce the cost of maintaining a fulltime HR and IR function.
Our starter monthly retainer package of R500-00 per month will assist Employers with advice on the following;
- All HR related matters
- Employee relations
- Advice on staff restructuring and retrenchment
- Legislative interpretation leave i.e Annual, Sick, Maternity and Paternity.
- Basic conditions of Employment Act
- Explaining and clarification of Employer/Employee contracts
- Statutory compliance: Skills development and Employment Equity
- Termination processes
- Industrial Relations
- Advice on disciplinary matters
- Grievance Processes
- Ill health and incapacity
- HR Matters documents & policies and procedures
For any further information please contact: Elsa van Zyl [email protected] or 071 333 6992