We bring the required skills, experience and capacity to outsourcing clients' internal audit function. Internal audit is a core resource in the governance process, and we draw on our firm-wide specialist skills to bring a comprehensive solution to our clients, as well as providing independent assurance on critical business processes.
Full outsourcing includes the performance of all internal audit activities - including risk assessment, audit planning, performance, communication/ reporting - on a recurring basis. The client may have or may choose not to have a chief audit manager.
Co-sourcing is when we assist with in-house internal audit functions in the execution of their internal audit plans.
Quality Assessment Reviews: in our quality assessment process, we perform a comprehensive review of the overall effectiveness of a client's internal audit function. This would typically include:
- Compliance to professional standards;
- The effectiveness and efficiency of function activities;
- Organisation, resource and skill capabilities;
- Evaluation of stakeholder needs and fulfilment of those needs; and
- Identification of strengths and improvement opportunities that strategically position the internal audit function for on-going success.