Tel: +27 44 874 2320
- Elizna has 18 years’ experience and obtained significant experience in Private and Public Sector Internal Audit and external audits, as well as Public Sector forensic audits.
- Elizna joined PKF George in August 2019 as Director.
- Elizna's functions, among others, include the monitoring of Internal Audit projects, reviewing of Internal Audit files, providing technical support, supervision, evaluation and development of subordinates to establish an efficient and effective functioning department.
- Her technical competencies, among others, include:
- Performing risk assessments and assisting with risk management functions.
- Performing performance management and performance improvement projects.
- Managing complex audit projects.
- Compiling audit, risk and performance management and improvement reports.
- Performing reviews on planning, execution, reporting and quality assurance of audit, risk and performance projects.
- Presenting findings and recommendations based on reports to stakeholders.
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIASA)
- B.Com (Accounting)
- B.Com (Accounting) (Hons)
- Chartered Accountant South Africa (CA (SA))
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA)